Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Subliminal Messages In Disney Cartoons

One day we talked about subliminal messages in ads. I found it a really interesting topic so I decided to find out some more about it. I looked for more examples on YouTube. And I was pretty surprised about the stuff I found. Namely it is claimed that W. Disney used a lot of subliminal elements in his cartoons for kids....and not very innocent ones. After seeing this I really started thinking if in the future I want my kids to watch o-so-praised Disney cartoons. Even though it is said there are no real evidence found that subliminal messages affect us I still think they do. Our brain is smarter than we think...it can see things that we think we don't see.

Well, that's only one example...if you are interested in finding out more about it, YouTube has a lot of information about it. And not only there...there's plenty of it on line in general...
I don't know why would they put such things in cartoons for children...I don't even want to guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment