Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tea In My Kitchen

I don't know if I can call myself a tea freak, but I could definitely open my own little tea shop. I have a tea shelf in the kitchen and couple of days ago I got 3 more different packages of tea from my mum. So I decided to go through my collection and here are the results:
Chamomile-mint tea
regular green tea
Herbal mix tea
Ayurvedic detox tea
Wild strawberry and maracuja black tea
Chai flavored black tea
Green tea with ginger and lemongrass
Milk oolong green tea
Chai flavored green tea
Juniper berry tea
Cherry black tea
Ginko leaf tea
China oolong Se Chung green tea
Green tea with ginseng
Georgian black tea
Lapachi herb tea
Indian spiced chai tea
Chamomile tea
Energy herb tea with marigold flowers
Aeura Lanata herbal tea
Peppermint tea
Mango apricot black tea
Rose marzipan black tea
Wild strawberry black tea
Green tea with aloe vera
Rosehip tea
Chocolate hazelnut black tea
Herbal tea with cinnamon and ginger
Salvia tea
Primula tea
Rowanberry tea
Nettle tea
That's about it I think. What is that all for? Well...I like to experiment with all those herbs and teas. I mix different teas to see what's the result gonna be. I usually make the tea in a huge teakettle cool it down and drink it during the practice instead of Powerade or any other sports drink. No sugar no artificial colors, preservatives...100% natural. Adding a spoon or two of natural honey makes the drink even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment